Saturday, November 13, 2010

FOUR!!! (Like when your golfing...ya know??)

Four Shows I Watch:
1. Modern Family/ Cougar Town
2. The Office/ Outsourced
3. No Ordinary Family
4. Dancing with the Stars

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My HUSBAND
2. My Religion
3. My Family
4. Crafting/ Diet Coke/ Shopping/ and Blogging

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "REALLY?"
2. "HO BAG"
3. "I'm Sorry"
4. "That's Dirty!"

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Try to love EVERYONE!
2. Forgive and Forget (This one is REALLY hard for me!)
3. Check yourself before you wreck yourself
4. Whatever you are be a good one!

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. ITALY!!!
2. Serbia
3. Hawaii
4. Germany

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Wedding in the Draper Temple
2. Watched Grown Ups with Rob
3. Drank a Diet Coke
4. Ate a Chaz Bagel from the Lovely Gandalfos!

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Christmas with Rob's Family!
2. Having my own little Family
3. Seeing my Mom again and metting Rob's Grandpa Windell
4. Another Cruise!

Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. The Holidays (Decorating, Shopping, Time off, Time with Family!)
2. Hot Chocolate
3. CUDDLE TIME!
4. Santa Claus!

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Pink Kitchen Aid
2. A baby in the Belly!
3. Rob done with School!
4. Xbox Kinect

Four People I Tag:
1. Family (Stab, Kristin,Mom W)
2. Friends (Jessica Crews, EmaLee, Vikki, Beki)
3. APX WIVES (Dana, Heather, Allyn)
4. Siblings (Carolynn, Kristi,(if she is reading this!) and Jenny)



(Will someone tell me if my signiture is working?)

2 comments:

Staci said...

Yay, another Outsourced fan! That show is awesome! I'm guessing that I'm the "Stab" you tagged in this, either that or you secretly went to prison and that was a prison-mates nick-name.

I think it's awesome how much you openly express your adoration for Rob, you two are so perfect together and will be awesome parents someday. I want you to know that I pray for that to happen for you!

I also look forward to seeing your mom again someday, I'm sure she's doing great things and helping your kids get ready for this crazy place called "Earth". Love you guys!

Your signature does work, by the way.

Beckie Windell said...

Thank you soo much Stab. We love you too!

oh and you are my one and only Stab. My prison buddy is Billy.