Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bad Blogger = Beckie!

WOW! It sure has been awhile since I last blogged! I thought I would take a few minutes while dancing with the stars is wrapping up!! And Florence and Corky are going home... Here we go...

#1. Rob and I are doing really well! We are just working and ummm pretty much working. I got a new job! I work in the same industry, but different property! I was given the opportunity to work full time with benefits and commission! I was working at an office that was pretty much at a dead end. Now things are going a lot better for Rob and me! It's nice having him depend on my paycheck! haha only because one day I will be depending on his!

#2. Rob is doing well in school! He seems to like it! He's taking a full semester of classes! He's still working at BYU in the Geology Dept. working with computers! I love my big NERD!

#3. I'm doing pretty well! Working is long and pretty hard. A lot of people consider my job a glorified babysitter... I would have to agree completely! I am pretty much a real estate agent but leasing apartments! Leasing is COOL! Or that’s what I'm told! I love my new office! I have my own desk, and I get to be as creative as I want! This is a MAJOR plus!!

#4. We still have all of our fish! Wall-e and EVA (From Wall-e), Huey, Dewey, and Louie (Donald Ducks nephews (their also triplets)), Kyle (Despicable Me), Scuttle (Little Mermaid), Agnes (Despicable Me), and Buzz (DUH, Toy Story 1, 2, and 3).

#5. We have had a pretty good year. We have spent the majority of our time in Utah, but we have had a few fun things planned this year. I went to Las Vegas with Gris, my best friend. One of her cousins was having a baby shower and so we took a last minute trip down there! We had a really good time! We spent the majority of the time with her family and then when we had a little time we went to the strip! I hadn't ever been there before so we just the fun spots! We went to the MGM Hotel, Thunder from down under... haha well we just went there to buy a key chain! haha M&M factory and a few more. Rob and I also had the opportunity to drive down the California with a really good friend of ours and see some of our family! My oldest nephew was baptized and we also celebrated his and one of my niece’s birthdays. My sister celebrates their birthdays at the same time since their birthdays are a few weeks apart and they all have pretty much the same friends! Smart lady! While we were there we spend some time with my dad and mom and my little sister. We had a good time but it was too short! We left Monday morning and drove to Vegas and stopped at the Coke Factory and tasted all the cokes from around the world! That was way fun! They have an Italy Soda…but it was DISGUSTING! I was soooo SAD! PS they just broke ground for the Rome, Italy Temple a week ago!! CAN’T WAIT!!! Once we came back I took one more trip to Logan with my cousin for an overnight-er! I have never been to her parents’ house, so she had told me a little bit about it before…but I was not expecting what I saw! HOLY CRAP!! This house was AMAZING! I think it’s like a 10 bedroom 7.5 bath. I don’t know but it was amazing and her mom and dad are the only ones that live there! I just feel in LOVE! We just hung out and then Kris went to her High School Graduation and I hung out with Dallas… (I am in LOVE with this child!) Then we came home the next day! We had a good summer. We went camping twice and enjoyed both times!

#6. We will be going home for Christmas to El Paso…woot woot… Can’t wait to see Jenny, mom and dad! We are going to try to fly home…but what the CRAP?! Why is it sooooo EXPENSIVE??! Anyone know of cheap tickets?? Or FREE??! haha

This was a pretty random blog…

This is random as well…but this was needed.

I can't tell you how grateful I am for the church I was brought up in. I am a Mormon. I am grateful for my loving parents, Jack, Marilyn and D.Ann. (NO my dad does not practice polygamy) I am grateful for my loving brother and sister. I cannot express the love I have for family and for the love I have for my future family. Thank you Carolynn for the advice and the love you have shown me recently. This is tough, but I know he will be just fine!

xoxo
Beckie Windell

1 comments:

Mike and Kris said...

Even though I already knew all of what you wrote, well-most of it, it was still so much fun to read!! LOVE YOU!!