Monday, January 10, 2011

27 Sucks!

My cutie face hubby turned 27 on the 6th! We had a great day! I had thursday off, but he had to go to school. So, I cleaned and made breakfast for him and one of our friends Courtney. After breakfast, everyone left and I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned! I had to run to the store and get some stuff for his birthday. When we were on our vaction Kalua when to bubble paradise...However I decided to get Rob a new Beta! We now have Bubbles! I really wanted to suprise Rob and invite Gris and Kev to dinner. So I told Rob at about 7:15 my Maitenance supervisor needed some keys so I will get ready and then run up there, then come back pick you up and we will go! I did have to go up to my office, but I blew up some ballons and wanted to have them at Texas Road House for when he got there. So when I was driving to T.R.H. I called and told him I had a flat tire, so I needed him to come up and help me and we would just go to T.R.H. instead of where we were going to go. But little did he know I was fine and I had a bundle of ballons tied to the back of my car! When he pulled up I was standing at the back of my car. He was smiling all big and was laughing saying I was a sneaky girl! It was soo much fun! They made Rob sit on a saddle and they sang to him. He got a shirt from his favorite eatery in El Paso, a new fish and some treats! It was a really good night! He is just one cute stinkin' guy! I love you Robbie!





Rob's Ice Cream Treat from TRH


Grease was having alot of fun with our camera!





We had a lemon and a lime in our drinks so we dared eachother to eat them!










I made these cupcakes for Rob!

Love you Robbie! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! What a great birthday!! You went all out Beckie!

Staci said...

You are so creative! Happy 27th birthday to Rob!!