Monday, May 7, 2012

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

OH MAN! We had SUCH a good anniversary! We left for Vegas on Thursday night and drove right into town around 10:30pm stayed in a Marriott and then moved to the JW Marriott in Summerlin. We had luxuary suites and were spoiled the entire time we were there! Rob took such good care of me! He got me a brand new laptop, flowers and new clothes. I got him a new strap for his golf clubs, a card, and a few other things. We are sooooo blessed to have such great friends! We went with Kels and Jameson. Kels is sooooo fun! We get along sooo well! We NEVER fight over spilled milk like some people do and I NEVER have to worry about her getting JEALOUS or angry! Just like my other best friend Gris! Those two NEVER disappoint me! Jameson and Rob have sooo much fun together golfing and playing x-box as well as Kev (Gris' hubby). We are soooo lucky! Soo Saturday morning we had breakfast, went to the strip and walked around for a bit, went to the Coca-Cola Factory, Rob and I's tradition while we are down there! We tasted the flavors then walked next door to the M&M factory. After that we went to lunch for a little bit then on to the New York, New York coaster! I forgot to get a pic but Kels and I had a blast! After that we just walked around inside New York hotel and Kels got her pic in front of the Jelly Bean statue of liberty! While we were there we did the Buffet of Buffets where you can eat at 8 buffets within 24 hours. I would NEVER be able to so we did 3, at the Rio, Paris and Planet Hollywood. Rio was the best, then PH and then Paris. I love Paris for the decor! It was sooo cute and quiet! I loved it! I loved PH because thats where Holly Maddison does her Peepshow and I just love Holly! Well I LOVE all three but they didn't have a show in Vegas to go and take a picture in front of! The Spice Market was at PH and it was really good! Then the Rio which was my favorite! We got FREE tickets to go and see a live comedy show which was really fun, this cute group of old people gave them to us! Saturday we laid out by the pool and got tan and beautiful and then we just relaxed until lunch and dinner and then we walked to the Venitian and watched the gondolas and the volcano and the bellagio water show and just enjoyed eachothers company!

This was the first hotel right before the fun started!!
Kels and Jameson at the CocaCola Factory
My new shakers!
Kels and her addiction to Jelly Bellys!
Kels and Jameson at the M&M Factory
All four of us at the CocaCola Factory!
Rob and I at the M&M Factory!
Kels and I at Chip n' Dales
Jameson eating one of his MANY plates of crab!! the
Me and Kels at the Sugar Factory We have sooo much planned this summer! Lots of camping, playing, tanning and much much more! Rob and I have a bucket list for the summer and can't wait to start on it! I think we'll go camping next weeked! I couldn't be more blessed with a wonderful husband that was sealed to me for time and all eternity in the TEMPLE! Were soo happy and can't wait to see what happens in the next 40 years and glad we have genuine friends that are sooo awesome to us that will be there with us through it all!!

2 comments:

Jessica Crews said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy late anniversary

Rob and Beckie said...

Thank you Jess!