Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crafting and The Bachelorette

It's always nice to be able to sit and do crafts all by my lonesome and watch girly movies and the Bachelorette! Rob went golfing with one of his buddies and I worked on Future Holiday crafts and decorations!

This GIANT any crawled up on my counter and wont leave!
Needed some more decorations in our bedroom!
My Memorial Day/4th of July Wreath!
I asked Rob to bring me a suprise home and he brought me home an Eggies! If you know me well you know I am OBSESSED with infomercials! I LOVE them! People who come up with this stuff are GENISUS'!!! I have been asking for one for a LONG time!!
We were down in Spanish last weekend and were celebrated our cousin Dallas' 3rd birthday! He is in LOVE with Spiderman so he had a Spiderman/Avengers party!! I made all the kids masks and we had some left over! I'm sooo excited for Memorial Day weekend! Camping, Golfing, Crafting and Much MUCH MORE!!

0 comments: