Monday, April 2, 2012

The month of March

March was a good month! Played my first April Fools Joke on our friends parents! I made them brown E's! They loved them!

I wanted a cute little decoration for all the cities we have lived in!
I made these cute Easter Chicks with my girlfriend after we came back from Holy Cow boutique in American Fork! We got our famous J-Dawgs for our hubbys and came home and crafted the night away!
These were also made!
I made this one for spring time!
I miss having a garden in my front yard so I made a mini version of a garden, I will plant some flowers when it warms up!
I'm running a 5k at the end of the summer and so Rob bought me my first pair of Nike's! And I love them!
So far it's been a great year and can't wait for our 4th anniversary in May!

0 comments: