Monday, April 30, 2012

4 Years and counting!

Rob and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary on the 3rd! I can't believe how fast it has gone! We have spent one anniversary apart and that sucked! But this year we definatly will be together! I have always been one to celebrate anything and EVERYTHING with presents and a little party! So this year, Rob got a brand new wedding ring, and I got a new laptop! Its very exciting!! We will be spending it with our other besties! Staying in the nicest hotel I've EVER stayed in and we will be doing some shopping laying out and doing a a few buffets! Im sooo excited! Provo, UT- Engagments Dating for 6 months 2008

San Diego, CA- Freashly Sealed 2008
Kansas City, MO- Not even married for 6 months 2008
SJ, UT- Married for 3 years and 361 days

0 comments: