Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lederhosen Anyone?
































I have been able to talk to Rob for the past three days in a row! It has been so nice! I get to wake up to his voice which is even better! i talked to him this morning and it was such a casual conversation! We talked about pictures we just recently took and a Jicama I bought and that he liked jicama! I never knew that! He's doing really well, he said the other night he got really warm so he took off his jacket and slept in just a shirt! But when I was on the phone with him today he said it got pretty cold and so he needed to get into his tent. He has sent me a few pictures which are beautiful! he sent a few this past week but 3 of them were 3-D so only I could see them on my phone, Im pretty sure I can figure it out to put them in 2-D.



I miss him like CRAZY! But i know he will be here soon! Thankfully I have such amazing friends that have helped me through this little trip! Courtney my old neighbor has come over a few times to stay the night and have an AWESOME girls night! Gris and Kevin they invited me over to stay the night and I had car trouble and Thankfully Jerry Gris's amazing Father in law came to my rescue! Kristin and Mike for offering thier home and fun family!! And my wonderful in-laws that call and check up on me daily and sister in laws! Only 7 more days!!!


Until I get more pictures! Auf Weiderluege!

0 comments: