Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I was told I needed to blog...

Man o MAN! Life has changed like CRAZY!

Rob is OFFICIALLY done with school and going to Switzerland pretty soon! I know he's very excited! I will miss him like crazy! I don't like when he is gone for that long...Oh well! It will be an AMAZING experience and I know I will hear all about it when he gets home! My little sister is coming to visit at the beginning of July and we will be taking out annual pictures with her, going to the Freedom Festival in town and the Stadium of Fire! I cannot wait for it! I'm sure we will do alot more but we haven't planned much yet!

I recently lost my job. Apparently I'm "Racist". It was an unfortunate event, but I know it happened for a reason and hopefully I will find something soon. I look almost EVERYDAY. Being home has honestly been nice, but after the first week I had cabin fever! I cleaned EVERYTHING and ANYTHING! I redecorated my front room, reorganized the bedrooms, deep cleaned the kitchen (it needed to be done), and watched alot of Oprah before she left us all! I know the Lord is really throwing a curve ball at me. I need to learn to not get soooo stressed out and trust in him and Rob. I have gotten a few babysitting jobs which have helped out tremendously! So if anyone needs someone to babysit for a few hours to overnight! Let me know! I'm CHEAP!

Other then that we are doing really well! We have been having a blast bbqing and camping. We went a few weeks ago with our friends Courtnet and Drew and were going again. Camping has always been really fun with just Rob and I, but it's always fun to go with more friends!

I'll try and blog more! I'll post our pictures from my sister's photo with of me and Rob when we get them, Stadium of Fire, my sister's visit, Switzerland and how to do Newspaper nails!

Until then...Love Beckie

ps. did you know that a cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off? Gross, but dang interesting!

1 comments:

Staci said...

You are hilarious Beckie, that cockroach comment made me laugh. Nasty little buggers. I'm sorry for your trials but I'm glad that you are positive about it and have support from Rob. I've been thinking about you a lot this weekend especially. We want you to know that we will continue to keep you in our prayers. Have fun with your upcoming events!