Sunday, January 30, 2011

Daddy

I just absolutely LOVE my DADDY!! He has the kindest voice, and such amazing thoughts. He's soo sincere and loving. I love his smile and his smiling wrinkles around his eyes. He has wonderful ideas and inspirations. I love talking with him EVERY Sunday (since 2005) and knowing that I can talk his ear off and he will just listen. I love and miss his hugs and kisses. My daddy is my Hero! Such a Hard worker, and a infinite amount of Jokes and Love! I really couldn’t imagine my life without him.

I love my daddy and I miss him.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I LOVE your dad, too!! He's such an amazing person! I love how he's the type of person that can have you rolling on the floor laughing but also have an in-depth spiritual conversation in the same night.

I love that he's my uncle and love how he's treated my mom. He's always seemed to have a heart full of love for others. Please tell him we love him next time you talk to him.

Mike and Kris said...

I also love your dad!! He is such an amazing man! So sweet and soft spoken but yet hilarious!!